The Somers Bay Cafe is located in the old Somers State Bank building, built in 1905. In it’s hey-day, Somers was a major port, milltown and tie yard. The Cafe is a mini-museum of old Somers, displaying historical photos and artifacts on the walls – donated by local residents who lived those early days and frequent the Cafe today.
Outside on the deck wall, is a beautiful mural, created by artist Penrod Corradine, depicting old Somers Landing and the town in 1910.
View our menus and check back often for news and events for the cafe and the Somers area.